- "When we have a vision of what we can become, our desire and our power to act increase enormously." Desire, Elder Dallin H. Oaks
- "The blessings of the priesthood transcend our ability to comprehend." Your Potential Your Privilege: President Urchtdorf
- "Obedience allows God's blessings to flow without constraint. He will bless His obedient children with freedom from bondage and misery. And He will bless them with more light." Face The Future With Faith: Russell M. Nelson
- "How you deal with life's trials is part of the development of your faith. Strength comes when you remember that you have a divine nature, an inheritance of infinite worth." Face The Future With Faith: Russell M. Nelson
- "We follow Christ because we love Him. When we follow the Redeemer out of love, we are following His own example. Through love the Savior was obedient to the will of the Father under any circumstance. Our Savior was obedient even when it meant great physical and emotional pain, even when it meant being whipped and mocked, even when it meant that His enemies would torture Him while His friends abandoned Him. The atoning sacrifice, which is unique to the mission of the Savior, is the greatest expression of love ever. "The chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." Followers Of Christ: Walter F. Gonzalez
- "The power of our covenants is greater than any challenge we face or we may face." Followers Of Christ: Walter F. Gonzalez
- "As sons and daughters of God, we cannot inherit the full measure of eternal life without being fully invested in caring for each other while we are here on earth." The Sanctifying Work of Welfare; H. David Burton
- "Pure love is an incomparable, potent power for good. Righteous love is the foundation of a successful marriage. It is the primary cause of contented, well-developed children. Who can justly measure the righteous influence of a mother's love?" The Eternal Blessings of Marriage; Richard G. Scott
- "All things are possible to the Lord, and He keeps the promises He inspires His prophets to declare." The Eternal Blessings of Marriage; Richard G. Scott
- "Divine chastening has at least three purposes: (1) to persuade us to repent, (2) to refine and sanctify us, and (3) at times to redirect our course in life to what God knows is a better path." As Many As I Love, I Rebuke And Chasten: D. Todd Christofferson
The Three Runners Up
- "Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming." Desires: Dallin H. Oaks
- "… Unless we lose ourselves in service to others, there is little purpose to our own lives" ("What Have I Done for Someone Today?" Liahona and Ensign, Nov. 2009, 85) [Spencer W. Kimball Quote] Finding Joy Through Loving Service: M. Russell Ballard
- "What will protect you from the sin and evil around you? I maintain that a strong testimony of our Savior and of His gospel will help see you through to safety." Priesthood Power; President Thomas S. Monson
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.