October 2010 General Conference Top 10
- "When faith is properly understood and used, it has dramatically far-reaching effects." The Transforming Power of Faith and Character: Elder Richard G. Scott
- "Be thankful that sometimes God lets you struggle for a long time before that answer comes. That causes your faith to increase and your character to grow." The Transforming Power of Faith and Character: Elder Richard G. Scott
- "When we exercise our agency in righteousness, we come to know Them, become more like Them, and prepare ourselves for that day when "every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess" that Jesus is our Savior." Agency Essential To the Plan of Life: Elder Robert D. Hales
- "There is a serious need for the charity that gives attention to those who are unnoticed, hope to those who are discouraged, aid to those who are afflicted. True charity is love in action. The need for charity is everywhere." Charity Never Faileth: (Relief Society Meeting) President Thomas S. Monson
- "Nowhere are the generosity and the kindness and mercy of God more manifest than in repentance." Cleansing The Inner Vessel: President Boyd K. Packer
- "The priesthood has the power to unlock the influence of our habits, even to unchain from addiction, however tight the grip. It can heal over the scars of past mistakes. " Cleansing The Inner Vessel: President Boyd K. Packer
- "If anyone who is addicted has a desire to overcome, then there is a way to spiritual freedom-a way to escape from bondage-a way that is proven. It begins with prayer-sincere, fervent, and constant communication with the Creator of our spirits and bodies, our Heavenly Father. It is the same principle in breaking a bad habit or repenting from sin of any kind. The formula for having our heart, our body, our mind, and our spirit transformed is found in the scriptures." O That Cunning Plan of the Evil One: Elder Russell M. Ballard
- "As we turn to our Heavenly Father and seek His wisdom regarding the things that matter most, we learn over and over again the importance of four key relationships: with our God, with our families, with our fellowman, and with ourselves." Of Things That Matter Most: President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- "Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God's love." The Divine Gift of Gratitude: President Thomas S. Monson
- "God has designed this mortal existence to require nearly constant exertion." Reflections on a Consecrated Life: Elder D. Todd Christofferson
- "You cannot be passive in life, or in time the natural man will undermine your efforts to live worthily. You become what you do and what you think about." The Transforming Power of Faith and Character: Elder Richard G. Scott
- "True success in this life comes in consecrating our lives-that is, our time and choices-to God's purposes (see John 17:1, 4; D&C 19:19. In so doing, we permit Him to raise us to our highest destiny" Reflections on a Consecrated Life: Elder D. Todd Christofferson
- "We don't discover humility by thinking less of ourselves; we discover humility by thinking less about ourselves." Pride And The Priesthood: President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Top 3 Conference Talks
Return To TOP 10
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.